Discover your heart's true desires and start living them
|Welcome. This workshop is a exercise of 10 steps that will clarify your life then get you moving towards living the most meaningful life you can live. You need two things:
1. To do it, one step at a time.
2. To be completely honest with yourself.
|I will live the most meaningful life I can possibly live.|
10 STEPS TO LIVE THE MOST MEANINGFUL LIFE YOU CAN LIVE.
1. Clarify your values: write down on paper or in a computer file all you love and most value in life. These will be certain universal qualities.
2. Define your interests: as you worked on your values list you probably became aware of what interests you most in life. Write these things down and then put them in a priority list, putting what interests you the most first.
|My priority list:
1. Living in Love:
a. healthy relationships and wholeness
b. spiritual growth
2. Communication and Creativity:
3. Joy, spontaneity and freedom:
a. spiritual growth
4. Life Quality
a. cooking and good food
As you can see I reworked the first list, using some things more than once, until it felt genuine to me. I could have added many new things as well. Be free and follow your own inner workings.
4. Define your dreams: using what you have already done, let yourself dream of a life that would fulfill your values and interests plus fully engage your talents. Take some time with this. Write it down.
5. Define your needs. Now write answers to the following questions:
6. List the obstacles that stand in your way. We often feel it is impossible to live a fuller richer life because our sense of limitation can be overwhelming. But list clearly each obstacle and you may see that one by one, or perhaps all at once with a big leap, you can move past obstacles. This can include lack of money, relationships, beliefs about yourself, etc.
10. Do it. The universe responds to action. You have your list. Do it as you dream and dream as you do it. Keep your intention clear and move towards the most meaningful, happy, rewarding life you can possibly live.